Store Terms + Conditions
All items that are in stock will ship within 3-5 business days of purchase. If you have any questions about how long it will take for something to ship you can email us at info@RustedElementDesign.com.
When your order leaves our shop you will receive confirmation via e-mail, this will include a tracking number which you can use to track your order.
R.E.D. will not be responsible for any items damaged or lost during transit. Any claims should be filed with the respective carrier.
We ship from our home base in Seattle, Washington.
Unfortunately, we do not yet ship internationally but we are working on it. More to come in the future.
Whenever possible, we ship orders through USPS Priority Mail.
We use Shopify Payments, which is secure and reliable. You can pay using VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. We also accept PayPal (note--a PayPal account is not required to pay with PayPal!) and Amazon Pay.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
We do not accept returns on any sale items, used items, or custom orders unless proven faulty. Please note, shipping charges are non-refundable.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
To return your product, you should send us an email at email@example.com and we will send further instruction to include the ship-to address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Each of our products is carefully crafted and will last a lifetime if properly cared for. If you are unsure how to best care for your specific product, EMAIL US! We're happy to provide care guidance for your specific product.
Oil Candle Care
Our oil candles require clean burning oil. You can order clean burning fuel from us or you can find it at hobby stores.
A few things to note while using our candles:
- Keep wicks trimmed to ¼ inch. The higher the wick, the higher the flame. Check wick height before lighting and pull up as needed. The wick will burn down with each use.
- Always use the funnel (included) to fill the candle vessel with oil. Pour oil slowly and wipe up any excess if you have a spill.
- After filling the vessel with oil, allow the wicks to soak for approx. 10 min before attempting to light.
- Like all candles, keep this candle in an area that is free of flammable items. Place away from walls, curtains, and out of a child's reach. Do not place lit candle under anything hanging such as shelves. Keep fire safety in mind at all times when using our candles.
- To clean, please use a damp cloth and mild detergent (if needed) to wipe the surface.